FiCom has gone into hiding, and will not reappear until the end of days.
You're probably looking for FundCom, which will fill the pizza shaped hole in your heart.
- We hope you had a great time at seminar! Make up sessions will be available shortly for those who couldn't make it.
- Missing the powerpoint already, or wish there'd been more? Relive the drama over this way with pdf versions! (If you missed, this does not count as a make up session.)
- Please check to make sure your student group is associated with the offices you want it associated with. List!
|SAF Guidelines|| FiCom
|Student Group Account #s||Weekly Financial Report||Signer Seminar Materials & Info||Groups Approved for Office Transfers|
|FiCom and COCA FAQ||FiCom Minutes||Historical Documents||Probation List||Signer Manual|
The Financial Committee is a body of Community Council which is responsible for the following:
- Determining and allocating every semester the funding for all active student groups.
- Overseeing throughout every semester the expenditures of all student groups.
- Running the funding cycles once a semester.
- Maintaining the financial records of Community Council.
- Developing and managing the master budget for Community Council.
- Discipline of groups related to money management and use.
Any community member who attends three consecutive FiCom meetings has the right to request to become a member for the current semester, for which two thirds of FiCom’s membership must vote in favor.
If you have any questions or issues with your student group funding, feel free to come by the CLA office any time during the day, as the FiCom Office Assistant, Marie Johnson, will be happy to help you out and answer your questions, or come to a FiCom meeting at the listed times.
If you would like to contest a funding decision reached by FiCom, please email your concerns to Community Council and be prepared to explain them at an upcoming meeting.
- Lots of stamps
- Other office supplies
- Knives (formerly the property of the Cheese Club)
- Old Paint
- Calculators, a lot of them
- A bird that nests outside the window and changes shape dramatically(probably dead or turned into a butterfly)
- Inside jokes like that ↑