FundCom is the Student Activities Fund (SAF) allocation body of Hampshire College. The Student Activities Fund is an account that all students pay $190/semester towards, resulting in over $500,000 a year.
In accordance with the SAF Guidelines and FundCom Bylaws, FundCom receives requests from students and allocates the SAF. This is what pays for all Student Groups, trips, and events (including Hampshire Halloween and Spring Jam) and related activities. Portions of the SAF also go to Intern/RA programming, and to pay for some PVTA buses.
FundCom is entirely a student-run organization. All members are students, and all decisions are made by students. We are an open group - any student can come to our meetings to observe and comment on the funding process, and after attending 3 meetings, vote. Our meetings for F14 are Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:00. Our office is in the back of the Airport Lounge, on the right.
- FundCom Zoho Funding Zoho is the electronic platform through which we receive requests.
- FundCom Minutes, including all allocation amounts, yes or no decisions, and some other internal matters, are taken every meeting and posted by midnight the same day, for pubic viewing. Additionally you may look through the history of ZoHo to see these amounts and decisions, though the minutes are easier to read.
- Student Group Account Numbers - A list of all account numbers for recognized student groups, if you forget them.
- Student Group Signer Manual - A list of resources and information for singers' reference.
- Reimbursement form
- Contract Request Form
- Purchasing Form
- Change of Signer Form
Please note: Hampshire College is a tax-exempt organization. When you are paying a vendor, make sure to mention this: the college will not reimburse you for tax.
Official Rules and Policies
All FundCom decisions are made in accordance with the SAF guidelines and additional rules laid out in the FundCom Bylaws.
- FundCom Signer Probation List - a list of students currently on probation for SAF misuse or bylaw/guideline violations.
- How to submit a request over 8k$ File:8kRequest.pdf
You can reference the FiCom page here