Hampshire Game Collective Unrecognized
Silicon Frogs is a self driven video game development group based on student’s needs to develop games on campus. We are committed to having an open space on campus where students can start or continue their pursuit of knowledge through designing, building, and playing games. Through providing organization on game development, we act as a resource for students to develop games in a group context outside of the classroom setting. We also host playtests, tournaments, and game nights with the goal of enriching game interest and understanding among the student body
Goals and Potential Activities
- Build a long-lasting Hampshire community that serves social, academic, and advising functions by connecting interested students of all years
- Game programming, development, and design
- General computer science support and collaboration
- Provide an umbrella for projects like the Hampshire College Arcade
- Publish a semiannual magazine on our activities, future projects, and thoughts about technology.
Hampshire College Arcade: We're building a real-life arcade console to serve as a platform for future Hampshrie Game Developers to show off their work!
See our old page for these!