Hampshire Halloween is a hallowed Hampshire tradition, a huge event occurring every year. It has grown so huge that the entire campus is closed, and Hampshire students are allowed to bring up to three guests. It is funded by the Student Activities Fee & ticket sales. It is planned by the Hype Committee. Prior to Hype Committee (before F'13), planning was done by the Committee on Community Activities, (COCA)
- Learn more about Hampshire Halloween 2011!
- Learn more about Hampshire Halloween 2010!
Past Hampshire Halloweens
- Hampshire Halloween 2009
- Hampshire Halloween 2008
- Hampshire Halloween 2007 Photo album
- Student-made 1986 video that was aired on Intran, with footage from Hampshire Halloween: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umeRwl3dkxo
- A Div 2 Student made Video of Hampshire Halloween 2004 can be seen at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8gdvrX1vKc&feature=plcp