Ideas for Hampshire
Please post and discuss ideas for the Hampshire College.
To post an idea, just edit the section it should go under and add a new list item beginning with an asterisk * and to post a comment use one more asterisk than the item you are responding to. If you are commenting on an idea, use two asterisks at the begining of the line, and if you are responding to an existing comment with three asterisks, use four. Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes at the end of your idea:
Great ideas may be passed on to COCD for funding!
Propose new events
Ideas to make existing projects better.
- Open up the budget completely. There is no excuse not to. Dyp11 15:10, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
- Democratic involvement for all students, staff, and faculty in decision-making processes ranging from the budget to hiring. --Amq10 17:42, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
- Agreed, make all aspects of Hampshire participatory. Move as many positions as possible over to students. This can be extremely beneficial in, say, cleaning jobs. More jobs for students and greater sense of responsibility to the campus. Dyp11 23:30, 28 May 2012 (UTC)
- Make all Hampshire processes (hiring, firing, etc) available on Hampedia Dyp11 15:10, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
Events and Activities
Great ideas may be passed on to COCA for funding!
Propose new events and activities.
Ideas to make existing events and activities better.
- This event just doesn't live up to its history. I propose we stop making such a thing of it (less or no funding) to avoid all of the red tape and organization, and let it happen on its own. Dyp11 15:10, 16 April 2012 (UTC)