Jim Wald's Office Hours Sign-Up
FALL 2016 OFFICE HOURS: Monday, 12:30-2:00, Thursday, 2:00-3:30, and by appointment
Please reserve as many slots as you need (e.g., just one for a signature or other brief business, typically two for a more substantive advising meeting, four for an exam final meeting &c.). Just be aware and considerate of the needs of others. To sign up:
- Log onto Hampedia.
- On this page, hit the "edit" button, above.
- Enter your name next to the appropriate time slot(s), preferably with a brief indication of the purpose of the meeting (e.g.: advising; class work, request for exam committee membership, &c.)
- Please include your preferred contact information (e.g. e-mail address or phone #) in the event that I need to reschedule.
- Scroll down to the bottom and SAVE the page (or all your hard work will have been in vain--well, at least the work that you put into scheduling the appointment.)
[I keep other blocks of time flexible so that I can fit in committee/exam meetings
Monday, 17 Oct.
- 12:30: Allie Foster- Course Withdrawal
Thursday, 20 Oct.
- 2:00: David
- 2:15: "
- 2:30: "
- 2:45: "
- 3:00: Zach Phillips
- 3:15: Zach Phillips
Monday, 24 Oct.